Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday #4

This is the fourth time I'm participating in Weigh In Wednesday with Kate and Joy from Happy To Be At Home.



Food:
Is anyone else watching the Biggest Loser this season? Last nights show where the black team goes crazy and eats thousands of calories...that was my week. I was sure I would gain this week. I didn't, but it's amazing because I ate like a HORSE!

Water:
I did ok with the water this week. I'm still struggling with the Dr. Pepper though.

Exercise:

I exercised ONE day. Which I guess is better than none, but still not good.

Successes:

I don't think I have any successes this week. I'm shocked that I'm even posting, but I guess accountability requires me to say I blew it.

Challenges:

You name it. I ate too much, drank too much dr pepper, didn't exercise...I really blew it this week.


Plans for next week:
Next week is going to be really busy. The kids are on spring break and I'm taking a week off from my blog to spend the time with them. I'll be back the following week though, ready to do lots better than I did this one.

Weigh-in:

Exactly the same, no more or no less. It's a miracle. I should have gained. Glad I didn't though!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.