Friday, March 13, 2009

Time For A Short Break

Today my kids get out of school for Spring Break. After school we are travelling to Oklahoma to see family and will be gone out of town, or busy doing things all next week. So I thought instead of trying to get all my posts scheduled, I would just take a break this week and enjoy the time with the kids.

I posted my ta-da post for tomorrow morning, but that's the only thing that I'll be posting until next Sunday the 22nd.

I'll still be reading blogs, just not posting on mine.

I figured those of you who read my blog on a regular basis, or those who I participate in their carnivals might wonder what's going on if I had an empty blog for an entire week. Nothing is wrong, just enjoying the time with my kiddos.

See you in nine days!
Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.