Sunday, March 8, 2009

Menu Plan for 3/8


This past week has been so hectic. It was a struggle to even get my normal day to day "must do" items accomplished. I found myself driving six hours trips on two of these days and having impromptu meetings that I needed to attend that took up good portions of my time and made my to-do lists hard to finish. It was such a blessing to have my dinners planned. Even though, on Thursday I was in a car and couldn't go with the plan (McDonald's dollar menu to the rescue!), it made days that I was home at dinner so much easier when I knew what I was fixing and everything was ready to go.

Here's the menu for this week:

Monday

Grilled Stuffed Burritos
Rice
Salad

Tuesday

Santa Fe Chicken
scalloped potatoes
green beans
Salad

Wednesday

BBQ sandwiches @ mother in laws
for my father in law's b-day


Thursday

Pork Steak
mashed potatoes
green beans

Fri-Sun
I'll be travelling to Oklahoma again, so no menu's planned.

Be sure to visit I'm An Organizing Junkie for even more menu ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.