Monday, March 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Journal 3/30/09


For Today...March 30, 2009

Outside my window...Snow is melting. It's 47 degrees and sunny, but windy.

I am thinking... of the things I need to get done today.

I am thankful for...the fact that after a weekend of snow, the promise that spring is surely coming.

From the kitchen...breakfast mess to clean up.

I am wearing...baseball shirt and blue jeans.

I am reading...a backlog of magazines that I've accumulated.

I am hoping...for success with a new venture I'm planning right now.

I am creating...This week I'll be putting together my Easter wreath, working on another book from the photo project, creating a slideshow for the WHS website, and hopefully making new garden spaces in my garden!

I am hearing...birds sing outside.

Around the house...I'm getting ready for grocery/errand day.

One of my favorite things...sleeping in on a snowy day (like we had this weekend)...nothing much to do on days like that but snuggle up and watch movies or bake!

A few plans for the rest of the week...I have a busy week. You can see my entire to-do list here.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...This week, instead of looking at one of my pictures, take a look out your nearest window. Is there snow there like there is here? Are things sprouting up around you in a springtime fashion? Isn't it funny how the weather can be so different from state to state? I told you what I see outside my window at the beginning of this post. What do you see out YOUR window?

Please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to read other blogger's Simple Journal's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.