Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Journal 3/9


For Today...March 9, 2009

Outside my window...Still dark at almost 7:30...dang time change. Still very cold too.

I am thinking...of my todo list for today. I've got some things started, still have alot to do and go to town today as well.

I am thankful for...my wonderful family and all my many blessings

From the kitchen...Breakfast dishes to be done

I am wearing...old navy tshirt and capri jeans

I am reading...I've been catching up on magazines. I ordered some for free and haven't been reading them, so I'm getting one a night. The next book I want to read (might get it today at the library) is 5000 Year Leap.

I am hoping...to hear good news about that job this week

I am creating...many things this week. Photo project is being put together this week, an alien birthday cake for my father in law and alot of spring cleaning and decorating is to be done...that is if I get it all accomplished!

I am hearing...Franklin (Abby's tv show)

Around the house...laundry to be done, dishes to do, groceries to buy, photos to arrange, cleaning to be done...pheww, I'm tired already!

One of my favorite things...Snuggling up with Abby watching a show, reading a book, or any reason at all.

A few plans for the rest of the week...I have a busy week. You can see my entire to-do list here.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...Riding in the back seat, going down the highway on a trip home from Oklahoma, I snapped this picture of two of my daughters, Shelby and Abigail. I love the expression on Abby's face!


For more Simple Woman's Journals please visit my friend Peggy at Simple Woman's Daybook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.