Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Garden Time Again!



It's almost 5:00 on Friday afternoon and I've just found out about another carnival that I am anxious to join in on. When perusing the links on Frugal Friday I found this great blog that's starting a carnival TODAY for everyone to comment each week on what they're doing for their gardens. I thought "wow, this is just what the blog dr. ordered!" since the gardening season is fast upon us. It's Home of the Peterson Clan and the carnival is The Garden Club, starting today if you want to join too!

Since the carnival is today, and it's the end of the day I thought the best way to participate is to link to this entry that I made a bit ago with all my garden plans.

Next week I can blog a bit more about what I've done this week...but unfortunately, my poor garden is neglected this week so there is nothing that I can blog about today.

Happy Gardening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.