My To-Do List was left unfinished last week because midweek I got the flu. I've been sick really up until today when I've been able to catch up a little bit. I still have a laundry list of things I need to accomplish to get back on track though. Here's my list to be checked off as Ta-Da's on Saturday:
- Keep after the bible study program and intensity of prayer
- Organize the file cabinet (I got started on that a little last night, purge done, need to finish)
- Get tax stuff together and take to accountant (I got it all together but haven't made the trip to town since being ill)
- Continue working on photo project (this will probably take MANY weeks, the goal is to work towards the finish line a bit at a time)
- Garden planned out (need to start indoor seeds next month)
- Blog work (got the plan last week, but didn't write while ill...need to develop that a bit more)
Wish me luck working on my goals this week. What goals are you working on this week? You can see what other people are doing, and let people know what you are up to too, by checking out 5 Minutes For Mom and her blog carnival Tackle it Tuesday!