Monday, February 2, 2009

For Today Feb 2nd, 2009

Outside my window... It is 30 degrees, but clear and sunny. I hope it warms up today.
I am thinking... about goals and ambitions that I have and want vs what God's will is and hoping the two will match up.
I am thankful for... the fact that winter is almost over...spring is just around the corner!
From the kitchen... chicken and stock ingredients are cooking in the crockpot.
I am wearing... grey TPD tshirt that's a hundred years old and blue capri pants...but I'm about to change clothes for town.
I am going... To town to go shopping. We are running a little late today,but I guess there's no hurry.
I am reading... Still reading the Complete Tightwad Gazette like last week.
I am hoping... That I get everything on my to-do list for today done.
I am creating... I am baking a birthday cake for my mother in law this week...and decorating it. That's the hard part. I bake terrific TASTING cakes, but I'm not crafty like alot of people so this cake may look pretty sad, but I'm gonna give it a try.
I am hearing... the washer run and the hiss from the stove (heating stove, not cooking).
Around the house... Abby is playing quietly right now. We're going to town later.
One of my favorite things... finding a good bargain and FREE groceries on shopping day!!
A few plans for the rest of the week... There are tons of plans. I have a pretty hefty to do list this week. Check back tomorrow and I'll list it all.
A picture thought I am sharing with you... This is a picture of all four of the older kids from last summer. I took them to World's of Fun as payment for helping me through the summer. We had a great time and I think we'll do something similar this summer.



I know these posts with the questions are simple. But I love to make them and I like to read other's posts like them. If you do too, check out The Simple Womans Daybook and see what other woman are doing today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.