Sunday, February 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



It's time for a new menu plan!

I'm recycling two from last week that we didn't use (Valentines Day) and only going through Thursday because since there's no school on Friday, I thought we could go visit family in Oklahoma next weekend.

Here goes:

Monday

Cowgirl Beans
corn on the cob
Texas Toast


Tuesday

Meatball Subs
salad


Wednesday

Chicken & Dumplings
green beans
potato bread


Thursday

leftovers or breakfast
(something fast and easy to finish packing and leave at 6:00 am Friday)

Make sure that I leave plenty of fend for yourself items for Jason who will be staying home since he has to work on Friday.


Don't forget to take a look at I'm An Organizing Junkie for more mealplan ideas!

1 comment:

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.