I'm late getting this out since it's technically Wednesday (but I'm going to cheat and date it yesterday!)
I'm sick AGAIN. Just when I thought we'd kicked this junk out the door, last night I had a little sore throat, today I can't walk to the kitchen without coughing so hard I can't breath. My throat is killing me, my lungs are full of gunk. It's nasty. I hope you and your family don't get it because we are having a heck of a time getting rid of it. And this time it's come on FAST. (Maybe because it was never really gone??) I have cleaned like a crazy person, washed everyone's sheets, changed our toothbrushes...I don't know what else to do. But I hope we get rid of it quick, I have too much to do to sit around and be sick.
Anyway...here's my list of to-do's this week.
- Work on reunion to-do list a little each day
- Continue with bible study
- Do better with diet. I have done a terrible job this week and I have to account for it tomorrow...oh well.
- Work on photo project at least two days out of the week...it's not going to get done by itself
- catch up on laundry (again), I don't dislike laundry, in fact I kind of like to do laundry, so I can't understand why it piles up so fast!!
- Get out and get that front and south garden bed cleaned up and ready to go...it's almost garden time.
- make sure all the garden supplies are ready to go (I have all my seed as of this past Monday!)
- Plant first seeds on Feb 22!