Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Journal

For Today... Feb 23, 2009 It's my mother's birthday! I called her first thing this morning. The kids and I sang her happy birthday over the phone (and woke her up oops lol)

Outside my window... bright sunshine, but pretty windy (it's Kansas!)

I am thinking... I have alot of catching up to do from being sick.

I am thankful for... naptime! It's 1:55 and I'm just sitting down to catch up blogging. I'm not going to town today, we'll go tomorrow instead. I had to do a little catch up today now that I'm feeling better.

From the kitchen... it's been cleaned and shining, but nothing is cooking yet.

I am wearing... striped pj pants (I'm hanging at the house today), pink tshirt and flip flops

I am reading... The Last Patriot Brad Thor

I am hoping... that I hear something from KHP this week.

I am creating... a plan for the week

I am hearing... an airplane flying over the house

Around the house... I'm trying to get things all caught up from being sick AGAIN. Seems like this cold will just not go away. I'm cleaning and trying to put things back in order.

One of my favorite things... plans...I'm a planner by nature and when things are up in the air I get a little uneasy.

A few plans for the rest of the week... today is catch up day, tomorrow town/groceries/mail reunion paperwork, Weds kitchen/office work day and make a dish for neighbors who had a baby three weeks ago. I haven't gone over there for fear of giving a cold to the baby, Thurs should be back on schedule...laundry focus, Friday bills/paperwork.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... This picture was taken about this time last year at the park in our nearby small town. It was a good day. Don't you just love the little cut outs they put up in the small child area of the city park?

To read more blog posts like this one, go visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.