Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday





Ok, I'm going to try to post to Orgjunkie's menu list this week because I'm feeling REALLY brave. I think I even figured out how to put a button into my post! I'm so proud!!

Now for the menu. I'll shop for all the items needed later this morning and I will post the grocery results either later today or tomorrow.

As always it's breakfast choices from:
Cereal
Oatmeal
Muffins made over the weekend
Homeade granola bars made over the weekend

Lunches are leftovers or sandwiches

Dinners are:

Monday:
Cheeseburger Bake
Corn
Potato Bread

Tuesday:
Red Beans & Rice
salad
Cornbread

Wednesday:
Chicken Curry
rice
salad

Thursday:
Breakfast's for supper
Sausage
Biscuits and gravy
fried potatoes

Friday:
Homeade pizzas (sausage and hamburger)
salad

Saturday:
Chicken Bruschetta (I'll post this recipe on another entry)
Green Beans
Oatmeal Bread

Sunday
YOYO meal (Your On Your Own. I love this title for leftovers. I stole it from someone on one of the message boards that I frequent.)

I will shop for groceries later today and will report back with my results either later today or tomorrow. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.