Sunday, January 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket


This week everything on my menu is made from items in our freezer and pantry. I am still planning a shopping trip tomorrow, but Dillons has their mega sale going on, so I wanted to use as much of the grocery budget as I can to stockpile good deals. Hopefully that means I can put whatever we DON'T spend towards our debt snowball.

As always, breakfasts are fend for yourself from the choices onhand (cereal, oatmeal, usually some kind of muffin or breakfast bread, etc)

Lunches are leftovers from the night before, or soup/sandwiches from pantry

Monday:
Pork Chops
Baked Potatoes
Corn on the Cob


Tuesday:
Chicken Fettuccini w/Alfredo sauce
Broccolli
Bread

Wednesday:
Hashbrown Casserole
Little Smokies
Vegetable

Thursday:
Beef Stew
Cornbread

Friday:
Sausage Pizzas
Salad

Saturday:
Creative Leftovers (check back later in the week. I will use this recipe for a recipe swap.)
with Stir Fry veggies

Sunday:
Roasted (in crockpot) Chicken
roasted potatoes
and veggies


And that will be our week of meals. So what are you having? If you need a little more inspiration, be sure to check out OrgJunkie's site to see what other people around the blogosphere are having.

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.