Monday, April 13, 2009

The Simple Woman's Journal 4/13/2009


For Today...April 13, 2009

Outside my window...Overcast and cold. I'm so ready for spring.

I am thinking... of the things I need to get done today and the rest of the week.

I am thankful for...good friends and family.

From the kitchen...nothing yet.

I am wearing...cowboys tshirt and pajama pants.

I am reading...nothing right now

I am hoping...that things on the job front will look up soon.

I am creating...I'm putting up a shelf in my daughters room for stuffed animals.

I am hearing...birds sing outside.

Around the house...I'm getting ready for grocery/errand day.

One of my favorite things...when everything is done and you "find" spare time to sit and talk to a friend, or snuggle up with a child and nothing is pressing

A few plans for the rest of the week...I need this week to get back into the groove. We've had spring breaks and holidays and illness...our routine is all off.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...I have been going through old pictures, scanning them into my computer and making photo albums with them. The goal being that I have no more "loose" pictures in my home. Here is a picture from that project. It's me as a baby.



For more posts like this, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.