Monday, April 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook 4/20/2009


For Today...April 20, 2009

Outside my window...59 Degrees, sunny and birds are singing.

I am thinking...About how excited I am to try a new carnival.

I am thankful for...so many things. I was very happy that my mother and brother joined us for the circus and Abby's birthday party this week though.

From the kitchen...A mess. I need to get started in there.

I am wearing...old navy tshirt and capri jeans

I am hoping...that a business venture will work out.

I am creating...many things this week, my focus is getting the garden back on schedule. With all the snow and rains we're off schedule

I am hearing...Birds singing outside

Around the house...lots to do today. I had scheduled today as a shopping day, but things have shifted and I was delayed until it's now close to noon, so I will try to get some of the things on tomorrow's list and move the shopping until then.

One of my favorite things...Springtime blooms and well maintained gardens

A few plans for the rest of the week...I am so busy this week. I'm already off schedule and it's only Monday. I hope that I can pull things back into order. Here is my full schedule for the week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...My son got a new webcam for his schoolwork and it has pretty amazing effects. This shows one of the effects that it does. This is a picture of Abby taken after her birthday party.




For more Simple Woman's Journals please visit my friend Peggy at Simple Woman's Daybook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.