Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pray for Kyndall

A blog that I always read MomsTheWord, has a post about a young girl, Kyndall who was in in a terrible boating accident today. She is on a ventilator right now, bleeding in the brain, fractured skull, and fluid on her lungs. You can read about the accident at Read About the Reeds.

This is actually the first time that I've ever been to their blog, but I clicked over from Mom's blog post and after I said my prayer, I thought I would make a short post here so that anyone reading here can say a prayer as well.

The power of prayer is phenomenal. I am constantly amazed by God's grace and power. All we have to do is ask and he can heal our lives. So take a minute right now please and say a quick prayer for Kyndall.

Thanks,

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. With tears in my eyes...thank you for praying for Kyndall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this about Kyndall, Lisa, and for praying for her. When people are hurting it is always a blessing to know that there are others out there praying for them.

    BTW, you can post the same thing as I did on MYHSM. One week three of us posted alongside the similar lines, lol!

    All it means is occasionally we all have some similar stuff going on. Glad we're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my pleasure to post about Kyndall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, prayed for her right then.

    ReplyDelete

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.