Monday, May 4, 2009

Back From Roundup

Just wanted to post a quick note to let anyone and everyone know that we are back home from Round-up. There was an accident with my oldest son, Dillon, I'll tell you more about that later.

The post that I WAS going to do with pictures about round-up, is now going to be a post about Dillon's accident. I'll get it done for tomorrow. Needless to say, I didn't get many pictures since I was sitting in the emergency room most of Saturday and then taking care of an injured teenager the rest of the weekend. I might post about how roundup works anyway though and just use the pictures from last year, instead.

Anyway, everyone is back home and all is fine, even the one on crutches. I'll get a post done tomorrow because I've got a lot of unpacking and laundry to do tonight (it's 6pm and there's school tomorrow).

Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.