Sunday, February 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


For the month of February, I am trying to eat out of my freezer and pantry and ONLY purchasing great deals. We'll see how far in the month I can get. It will be a fun experiment and even if I don't make it the whole month, at least I will be gaining some room in the freezer and pantry for all the yummy vegetables that I will get from my garden this summer!!

This week:

Monday

Chicken Cheese and Rice Casserole
Broccoli
5 minute Bread


Tuesday

Salisbury Steak
grilled potatoes with onions/peppers
Potato Bread


Wednesday

Chicken Pot Pie
Salad

Thursday

Tacos
Spanish Rice

Friday

Pepperoni Pizza

Saturday

I'm cooking for my mother-in-law's birthday at her house but my sister-in-law and I are bringing all the food and cleaning it all up.

I'm bringing/cooking:
Creamed can
hot dog buns
making a strawberry cake with white icing (pink flowers and green foliage and writing)

my sister in law is bringing:
salad or relish tray
ice cream
chips
condiments

Sunday
Breakfast for Dinner
Bacon
Waffles

What are you making for dinner this week? If you need a little more inspiration, head on over to OrgJunkie's site and take a look at what other people in the blogosphere are having for dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Goodie!!! I love comments! Thanks so much for your kind words.